Share Your Ideas with Us!

How can RetailMeNot make savings even easier? We’d love to hear your ideas.

Take a look at what others have suggested. Like an idea? Vote for it!
Your votes help us understand what is most important to you.

Thanks for your input!
  1. My idea is to start a non-profit&profit organization/buisness “in nature photography to raise funds & fund a buisness

To raise money for families in need like after a hurricane, or natural disaster, for dv survivors and their children, funding for resources for dv survivors including fathers not a bias organization/ would like to partner with baca. Photography is based on nature and what remains for our children if we dont change things soon there will not be much left , also to raise more awareness on what to do and more people trained to handle crisis type situations, to end homelessness especially families with Children. Also Veteans awareness due to the current news my brothers are ill with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  RetailMeNot App (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Evaluate retailers more thoroughly before promoting their deals

Ducts Tigers is included in your mailers and they are total scammers. My 87 year old dad paid them and they packed up and left without cleaning, didn’t do any vents in basement, nor dryer vent, claimed it was good for 5 years but they didn’t even shampoo the vents, didn’t use the cleaning brush - our vents have spider webs and **** all through them. They keep advertising. Lots of people posting on BBB that they’ve been scammed by this group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  RetailMeNot.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Earn cash back for dining out at local restaurants

how about a way to earn cash back for dining out at local restaurants that would be cool if customers could do this

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RetailMeNot App (Android/iOS)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug report

Have you website working properly. I have been trying for over a week to change my email address, and it keeps saying something is wrong.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  RetailMeNot.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. MAKE THE VENDOR LINKS IN YOUR EMAILS WORK!!!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT HAVE A URL CONNECTED WITH THEM! BAD TECH TEAM I GUESS!!!

MAKE THE VENDOR LINKS IN YOUR EMAILS WORK!!!!!!!!! THEY DO NOT HAVE A URL CONNECTED WITH THEM! INEXPERIENCED TECH TEAM I GUESS! WHY NOT HAVE THEM ACTIVE LIKE YOU USED TO???!!!!!! DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AS YOU SEND AN EMAIL OUT AND NO VENDOR LINKS WORK EVER!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RetailMeNot.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Lime Discounts has put a charge on my card for 54.97. I can’t find anyway to get in touch with them except through you. Contact me

My card is being charged illegally by Lime Discounts. Only connection shown is Retail Me Not

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Do a better job of sorting your material

Is there any reason why multiple copies of ads turn up in your circulars. It’s the 21st century. Fix your damned automated machinery and stop wasting so much paper.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Partner with Rewards Network

Partner With Rewards Network to allow Customers to earn cash back for Dining out at local restaurants.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base